Commercial Business & Office Cleaning Disinfection Services
With COVID-19 front and center in everyone’s mind, we wanted to provide an overview of our cleaning and disinfecting service. The reality is that we have always operated to both clean and disinfect all your office’s high touch and hard surfaces in compliance with the CDC (Center for Disease Control).
Even when COVID-19 was not a major health issue, people in close contact with each other in an office setting are constantly spreading germs like bacteria and viruses on all kinds of surfaces. Cleaning surfaces, like grease on the stapler from your co-worker’s pepperoni pizza, are taken care of with chemicals that are designed to remove debris from surfaces. Disinfectants are designed to “kill” bacteria and viruses that would cause health problems. Some products contain both a cleaner and disinfectant in the same solution.
Commercial Disinfection and Sanitization Protocols
Given the heightened contagion of the COVID-19 virus, we are taking extra precautions during your office cleaning. Our process is as follows:
- We wash hands upon entering
- We wear gloves while cleaning and face masks when necessary
- We begin by disinfecting all high touch surfaces and letting the disinfectant dwell according to the manufacturer’s recommended length of time. These high touch surfaces include doorknobs and handles, light switches, kitchen and bathroom counters, toilets, computer keyboards and mice, chair armrests, remote controls, etc.
- General office cleaning includes interior partition glass as needed, general cleaning, and/or dusting of all horizontal surfaces and plants. We empty all trash can and recycling cans and replace can liners as needed. Hard floor surfaces are swept and mopped and carpeted floors are vacuumed. Kitchen appliances can be included as part of our service as requested. Paper goods like toilet paper and paper towels are refilled. Hand sanitization stations are refilled as needed as well.
Recommended Sanitization Practices for Commercial Businesses
While our cleaning and disinfection process is thorough, in order to maintain an exceptionally clean and disinfected office environment, we offer a few recommendations.
- Maintain a clean air exchange system by keeping air filters clean and ductwork clean.
- Minimize clutter. The less clutter, the more we can clean and sanitize.
- Minimize soft surfaces. Hard surfaces are effectively cleaned with the proper solutions and scrubbing. Soft surfaces like curtains, couches, leather cannot be treated in the same manner. These surfaces also collect dust, debris, and harbor viruses and bacteria. When disturbed these particles become airborne and can end up begin inhaled or land on previously disinfected surfaces that find their way onto hands.
- Encourage your staff to wash their hands and wipe their work surfaces regularly with disinfecting wipes. Providing hand sanitizer is also an effective way to prevent viruses and bacteria from spreading between cleans.
Disinfection Procedures in response to Coronavirus COVID-19 for Short Term Vacation rentals and 2nd homes.
You trust us with keeping your property clean and in response to the Coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your property remains safe. We are complying with the guidelines put out by the CDC.
The precautions we are taking are as follows:
- Let property sit empty for 72 hours before cleaning (if possible).
- Cleaners will immediately wash their hands upon entering your property.
- Initial disinfection of all high touch surfaces before cleaning:
- Door knobs and handles, light switches, remote controls, kitchen and bathroom counters, toilets, stair rails, etc.
- Let surfaces coated with disinfectant sit as indicated by the manufacturer.
- For any same day turnaround/back to back cleanings, our cleaners will use face masks.
- All towels and bedding are washed on a heavy cycle in hot water. Bleach is added when available for whites.
- Cleaners wash their hands frequently to minimize cross-contamination.
- If you must remain at your property while we are cleaning, we ask that you remain in a different part of the house and always maintain at least 6 feet of distance.
- We also ask that payment is made via a mailed check or credit card using the online link embedded in your invoice which will be emailed to you following service.