North Lake Tahoe Carpet Cleaning Company
From Incline Village to Lake Tahoe’s West Shore and up to the ski resorts, Property owners and managers rely on North Lake Tahoe Cleaning to keep their property’s carpets professionally clean. Carpets in the Lake Tahoe region take a beating. From our guests tracking in the beach sand and winter gunk and everything else that happens between morning coffee and evening wine, our Tahoe carpets see it all. Fortunately, we have also removed it all.
Our carpet cleaning services use a hot water extraction technique, often referred to as “Steam Cleaning”. While steam is certainly a bi-product of the process, the steam is not used to clean. Our mixtures of carpet cleaning solutions specific to the need allow us to safely remove dirt, spots, odors, and allergens without leaving behind any residue.
North Lake Tahoe Cleaning’s 11 step carpet cleaning process
- Pre-cleaning inspection
- Vacuum and clean all baseboards
- Thoroughly vacuum all carpet to remove bonded dry soil
- Move furniture as needed
- Stain treatment for maximum removal
- Pre-treat all carpet to loosen soil
- Agitate pre-treatment to penetrate all carpet pile and further loosen soil
- Hot water extraction cleaning and rinse
- pH neutralization
- Scotchguard soiling repellent treatment (if desired)
- Final grooming and setting of the carpet pile to speed drying time