North Lake Tahoe Cleaning Commercial Office Cleaning Services
Book An Estimate
Office Cleaning North Lake Tahoe
Commercial Cleaning that Improves your Business
Employees, staff, customers and clients are all impacted by the environment of your commercial space.
Physically, mentally and even subconsciously emotionally, the state of your office areas, showrooms, lobbies, and more all play a key role in how your business is perceived.
From attracting new business and customers, to making a great first impression, and even enhancing productivity while reducing time lost to sick days, our Office Cleaning services for North Lake Tahoe businesses help your business stay ahead of the competition.
4 Easy Steps to Clean Carpets
Let us take care of the cleaning so you can get outside and play after work and come into the office the next day to an office as clean as the Lake itself.
We are fully staffed to keep your office or commercial property clean to the highest standards. Each cleaning will include the lobby, floors, bathrooms, and high touch areas of your space to make it sparkle. Ask about our disinfection services for an extra deep clean!
Our typical office cleaning checklist:
The Benefits of Commercial
Cleaning in North Lake Tahoe
How much is this costing you?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than 4.2 million cold-related work absences are recorded every year across the USA.
Other research has demonstrated that workers who feel ‘under the weather’ waste up to 8.7 hours in reduced productivity.
How Much Can You Save?
According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control), you can lower absenteeism by up to 42% by improving indoor air quality.
Let us help keep your employees healthy, happy and safe this year. Following industry best practices and CDC guidelines, our cleaning and sanitization services can effectively reduce the risk of infection or contamination due to harmful allergens, mold, bacteria and viruses.
How much is this costing you?
According to Liberty Mutual Insurance, more than $60 billion in workers’ compensation costs. Reduce your own liability against lawsuits by ensuring your workplace is always safe and well-maintained for both customers/clients and staff alike.
- Carpet cleaning
- Stripping and waxing of hard floors
Our happy commercial office cleaning clients
- Regional utility company
- Local consulting firm
- Regional attorney
- Local tax accountant
- Local distributor
Your First Choice for Commercial Cleaning in Lake Tahoe
Running and managing a business is hard work, and a role that comes with certain responsibilities to all stakeholders involved. From staff and contractors, to customers and clients, maintaining a healthy, clean environment is paramount.
Although most business owners know they need to ‘clean’ and keep things tidy, few realize the potential impact that the right office cleaning service can have on their business and bottom line.
Improved employee morale, attracting new customers, enhancing brand value, improving productivity, reducing liability, and lowering time off work from sick days can all have a significant impact on your organizational performance.
Our office cleaning specialists are highly trained, utilizing the latest in industry best practices and cutting-edge technology to deliver superior results that go above and beyond.
Reach out today and find out how we can turn the ‘expense’ of office cleaning into an investment that will yield incredible results.
Disinfection Procedures in response to Coronavirus COVID-19 for Short Term Vacation rentals and 2nd homes.
You trust us with keeping your property clean and in response to the Coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your property remains safe. We are complying with the guidelines put out by the CDC.
The precautions we are taking are as follows:
- Let property sit empty for 72 hours before cleaning (if possible).
- Cleaners will immediately wash their hands upon entering your property.
- Initial disinfection of all high touch surfaces before cleaning:
- Door knobs and handles, light switches, remote controls, kitchen and bathroom counters, toilets, stair rails, etc.
- Let surfaces coated with disinfectant sit as indicated by the manufacturer.
- For any same day turnaround/back to back cleanings, our cleaners will use face masks.
- All towels and bedding are washed on a heavy cycle in hot water. Bleach is added when available for whites.
- Cleaners wash their hands frequently to minimize cross-contamination.
- If you must remain at your property while we are cleaning, we ask that you remain in a different part of the house and always maintain at least 6 feet of distance.
- We also ask that payment is made via a mailed check or credit card using the online link embedded in your invoice which will be emailed to you following service.